Curried Tuna & Apple Pita
3 oz. canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped, unpeeled apple
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 Tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 large whole-wheat pita
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce leaves
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tuna, apple chunks, yogurt, curry powder, mustard, peanuts and sea salt.
- Line the pita with lettuce and spoon in the tuna salad. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 271, Total Fats: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 26 mg, Sodium: 531 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 7 g, Protein: 30 g, Iron: 3 mg
Source: Oxygen mag