- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey ProteinTopping:
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- ¼ cup of coconut-almond milk (or plain coconut or plain almond milk)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamonBase:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients in to food processor until completely combined and wet, this may take several minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out with off set spatula until evenly spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Combine ingredients in medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Removing pan from oven, spread topping evenly over and lightly press down into base.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes
source: a healthy lifeforme